Thank you for being part of our online community. To ensure the best possible experience for all members, we have established some basic guidelines for participation.
By joining this community, you agree that you have read and will follow the rules and guidelines set forth below. You also agree to abide by all terms and conditions of this website.
You further agree to only post content and comments that are relevant to the community topics and that are appropriate for general audiences.
This site is intended to be a medium with which Aspies can browse topics of interest, get valuable information that will improve their life, solicit the advice of peers, benefit from the experience and expertise of others, and participate in an ongoing conversation.
Please review these important guidelines that are designed to encourage both a civil and fruitful community. Life with Asperger’s reserves the right to suspend or terminate membership for members who violate these rules.
- Be respectful of others. Do not post any content or comments that will intentionally cause offense or anger anyone. This community is meant to stimulate conversation, not create contention. Let others have their say, just as you may.
- All defamatory, abusive, profane, threatening, offensive, or illegal content and comments are strictly prohibited. Do not post comments that you would not want the world to see or that you would not want anyone to know came from you.
- Do not post spammy or commercial comments. Contact people directly with produce and service information, if you sincerely believe it would help them.
- Do not discuss prices, salaries, benefits, fees, specific business transactions, or individual companies, and in particular do not defame, disparage, or criticize any person or company.
- All posted content and comments are available for all to see, and are subject to libel, slander, copyright, and antitrust laws.
- Do not disclose proprietary, confidential, or legally privileged information.
- Post your content and comments only to the most appropriate categories.
- You retain all ownership and copyright over the content and comments you publish to the site. This means that you will be legally responsible for your content. So any hate mail, legal actions, riots, angry mobs, etc. will go after YOU, not this site or it’s affiliated parties.
Please note carefully all items listed in the disclaimer and legal rules below.
The Life with Asperger’s website is provided as a service. Life with Asperger’s, or the associated individuals, businesses, or organizations that are affiliated with it’s name and ownership, are not responsible for the opinions and information posted on this site by others. Life with Asperger’s disclaims all warranties with regard to information and comments posted, whether posted by Life with Asperger’s or any third party; this disclaimer includes all implied warranties of any kind.
In no event shall Life with Asperger’s, or its affiliated parties, be liable for any special, indirect, or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data, or profits, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of any information or comments posted.
Do not post any defamatory, abusive, profane, threatening, offensive, or illegal content or comments.
Do not post any information or other comments protected by copyright without the permission of the copyright owner. By posting material, the posting party warrants and represents that he or she owns the copyright with respect to such material or has received permission from the copyright owner. In addition, the posting party grants Life with Asperger’s and members of this online community the nonexclusive right and license to display, copy, publish, distribute, transmit, print, and use such comments, information, or other material.
Content or comments should not be posted if it encourages or facilitates, either expressly or impliedly, that readers should discriminate, harm, abuse, mislead, misrepresent, or otherwise engage in some illegal or harmful behavior.
Life with Asperger’s reserves the right to actively monitor the online group for inappropriate postings and undertake editorial control of postings and comments. Further, in the event that any inappropriate posting is brought to the attention of Life with Asperger’s, then Life with Asperger’s will take all appropriate action. Life with Asperger’s reserves the right to terminate access to any user who does not abide by these guidelines.