Life with Asperger’s is a privately owned website founded and maintained by Lisa Anthony. This site was started in August 2018.
It is an online community and information resource for those with Asperger’s Syndrome or Autism Spectrum Disorder, as well as their families, friends, employers, teachers, and anyone else whom they associate with.
- Create a supportive online community for adults and teens with Asperger’s Syndrome or Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- Share information, personal stories, and resources that are helpful to those who have Asperger’s Syndrome or Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- Help connect Aspies from around the world and build lasting friendships with those who understand.
- Create awareness of Asperger’s Syndrome and Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- Help Aspies develop skills to enable and empower them to succeed in all areas of life.
Want to Help Us?
If you like what we’re doing, please share this site with your friends and family!
Part of sharing is creating awareness and helping people to understand and become familiar with Asperger’s Syndrome and Autism Spectrum Disorder.
If you are an Aspie, become a contributor! It’s totally free to join and be a part of this growing community. We would love to see what you have to share!